Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ramblin' Man

Woah, I am long overdue to ramble about something. Fortunately, I don't bother to keep to a schedule, since no one reads it anyways, and that's way too cramping on my style!

So, for today, while the most readily available rant is that of the evilness of dolphins, the last post I made (in December) was about the slightly more evil cephalopods, so if anyone is reading sequentially, 2 animal rants in a row may be annoying. I don't want to scare myself away, after all. So, I'll just ramble aimlessly.

Less than Current Events
Woo! Go Egypt! Overthrowing a dictator can be difficult, but doing it with absolutely no blood shed whatsoever? Very impressive.
Wait, did I say "no blood shed"? I mean, really you guys? We were so proud...
If you didn't catch that last joke, visit this to learn more.

In related news, Ahmadinejad, "President" of Iran, said in a speech during the Egyptian revolution, that the Egyptian people should continue their struggle, because, paraphrasing, democracy is good, and so is freedom. Yes, the largest dictator in the Middle East, who, only a year and a half ago, forged election results to stay President and brutally put down riots over his forgery, told the Egyptian people that democracy and freedom are good.

Of course, not to be outdone, the Iranian people took to the streets to protest their dictator being in power after Egypt's success, and guess what? Not 24 hours after telling Egyptians to continue their struggle, he violently put down riots in his own country. Apparently, Democracy and Freedom are good ideals everywhere except Iran.

That looks long enough for me. I'll continue ranting at a later date, and eventually explain how dolphins are evil. Damn blowholes.
Also, if you found me interesting, give my friend Taylor a visit as well. He can be interesting, although he doesn't have pictures like I do!
NI!
Eh? Right? That's why I'm awesome. There also tends to be more pictures when I have a plan for a blog... so I'll have one before posting next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment